We specialise in performance measurement and improvement.
Using our skills with numbers we help you measure and improve everything that really matters to you, your family and your business – your profits, income, tax bills, bank balance, business value and personal wealth.
“TO ENABLE OUR CLIENTS TO DEVELOP THEIR BUSINESS, MAKING IT MORE PROFITABLE AND ENJOYABLE”.
23 March 2020
I want to draw your attention to the most recent support announced, detail found at
Also the Chancellor’s statement can be found at .
The package of measures to support businesses include:
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme.
- deferring VAT and Income Tax payments.
- paying sick pay to employees.
- retail, hospitality and leisure businesses that pay business rates.
- nursery businesses that pay business rates.
- businesses that pay little or no business rates.
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme.
- larger firms through COVID-19 Corporate Financing Facility.
- HMRC, Time to Pay Service and tax helpline at 0800 0159 559.
Invest NI also have some additional measures which you can see online or by calling 0800 181 4422.
We are here to advise on your particular circumstances,
If you have any difficulty in reaching us due to the changing situation, please contact me personally on my mobile 07511 848077 at any time. I also list below other email contact points.
Finally I wish you and your loved ones well in these days.
JOHN McCREERY Client Manager
FIONA CHANDLER Tax Manager
RICHARD MULLAN Payroll Manager
PAULINE McDONNELL Client Manager
KELLY GILLESPIE Client Manager